Applications invited for M.Sc Program 2015 at NIT, Warangal
As per the news, The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal has invited applications for admission to the Master of Science (M.Sc) programme 2015 in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics department.
Please follow the Eligibility Criteria while applying-
- For M.Sc in Physics programme: The candidates must possess a B.Sc degree with first class and a minimum of 60 percent aggregate marks in all optional subjects tak en together or an equivalent CGPA 6.5 on 10 along with having studied Physic, Maths and other optional subjects.
- For M.Sc in Chemistry programme: The candidates must possess a B.Sc/B.A degree with first class having Mathematics as the main subject along with a minimum of 60 percent in all optional subjects combined. Or they must have an equivalent CGPA of 6.5 on 10.
- For M.Sc in Mathematics programme: the candidates must possess a B.Sc degree with first class having Chemistry as the main subject along with a minimum of 60 percent in all optional subjects combined. Or they must have an equivalent CGPA of 6.5 on 10.
- The interested candidates can apply online.
- Application forms should be submitted along with photocopies of all the required certificates and a Demand Draft for Rs 800 (general students) or Rs 400 (SC/ST students) drawn in favour of Director NIT Warangal payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or SBI, Battala Bazar Branch (Code No. 7456), Warangal.
- The application fee for general category students is Rs 800 and Rs 400 for SC/ST students
- The performance of the candidates in the National Institute of Technology Warangal Entrance Test will be the basis on which selection will take place.
- The last date for receipt of the duly filled application form with the DD is May 1.
- The date candidates can download hall tickets is May 12.
- NITWET will take place on May 23 and May 24.
- The publication of result will happen on June 1.